The Manley 120 Watt Monoblock employs a pair of Teslovak KT88S or the strong Russian 6550C output tubes which can be switched from TRIODE operation to ULTRA-LINEAR mode. This amplifier can also be custom ordered with the original KT90.
A three position feedback selector switch is provided on the front panel: LOW: 6 dB. MEDIUM : 9 dB and HIGH :12 dB.
For more information about variable feedback, read
Notes on Negative Feedback.
Get the owner's manual for the Manley 120 Watt Monoblock.
Features and Specifications
Manley 120 Watt Monoblock:
- Vacuum tubes:
- Output 2 x KT88S or KT90
- Driver 1 x 7044 or 5687
- Input 1 x 5751
- Output Power TRIODE: 65 Watts
- Output Power UL: 120 Watts
- Input sensitivity: 1V nominal
- Input Impedance: 100 kOhm
- Output load impedance: 5 Ohm
- Freq. Response +-l dB: 10Hz-50KHz
- S/N ratio @100W: -91 dB
- Power consumption: 120 Watts (idle)
- 360 Watts (Full Power)
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer re-wiring and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency:
- Dimensions: W=12", D=10", H=6"
- Shipping weight: 27 lbs. each
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
- Manley 120 Watt Monoblock Original Retail Price: $4,000 clams (USD $) per pair