The Manley Junior DAC had two winning features: great sound and a low price. The great sound came from the UltraAnalog converters which are no longer made. The low price came from the fact that we were building this converter for many years. It was a well proven design. The 2-channel stereo UltraAnalog converter was teamed with a Linear Technologies LT1028 amplifier
in the analog section. SPDIF and AES digital inputs, RCA and XLR unbalanced outputs, and front panel adjustable level controls in conjunction with three separate regulated power supplies combined to make these truly exceptional and cost effective converters.
The Langevin DAC and the Manley JR DAC were exactly the same products, except for the faceplates.
Get the owner's manual for the Manley Junior 20 bit DAC PDF.
Features & Specifications
Manley Reference 20-Bit Analogue to Digital Converter
- ULTRAANALOG stereo system
- 24K Gold Plated faceplate
- LT1028 line output stage
- Gain-adjust screwdriver controls
- Digital Phase invert switch
- Compact size
- 5 separate power supplies
- AES & SPDIF digital inputs
- Gold RCA and XLR unbalanced outputs
- Separate Circuit & Chassis Ground terminals
- Power Consumption: 10 watts
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer changeover switch and fuse value change
- Mains Voltage Frequency:
- Dimensions: W=19", L=10". H=1 3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
- Manley Reference 20-Bit Analogue to Digital Converter Original Retail Price: $2,400 clams (USD $) per each